• It can be performed safely on slopes and as the trailer is parked at an angle.
• It can be performed in areas with height restrictions.
• Part loads can be offloaded.
• It can be offloaded on the move.
• Once off-loaded, the tailboard can be closed, and the unit can move off as the headboard retract. (You don’t have to wait for the body to come down to the chassis)
• If a trailer was to get stuck / bogged (unlikely), it could be offloaded.
• Based on the same push-off mechanism as our Kompactor trailers which have been well proven and are capable of pushing off a payload of 28,000kgs.
• Low centre of gravity – very stable on the road
• A lot lower than most other dump trailers – easy loading over the sides
• Little or no cleaning needed (wet topsoil being pushed and unable to stick to side/floor)
• Easy see the load from the cab
• Hydraulically operated moving floor type headboard c/w push emptying functionality
• Hydraulic sprung drawbar c/w bolt-on swivel hitch
• Up & over the hydraulically operated rear door
• Parabolic sprung tandem c/w 127mm round commercial axles (non-steering),
• 420×180 air/hydraulic brakes,
• 525/65 R R20.5 173F tyres,
• 6mm HARDOX body sides,
• 6mm Mild Steel rear door,
• 8mm HARDOX body floor,
• LED road lights,
• Reversing lights x 4,
• Strobe beacon,
• Brackets suitable for up & over cover,
• Hi-Spec red finish c/w black chassis
• Volume 10.5m3 (water level), 14.5m3 (heaped) – 20T+ capacity
• Washed pebble
• 6mm washed blacktop
• 10mm washed blacktop
• 4” stone filling • Plant screenings
• Granite boulders
• Clay filling (wet & dry)
• Crushed concrete
• Subsoil (wet & dry)
• Topsoil (wet & dry)